If you missed the webcast, you can download an MPEG version of the webcast. 'Right click' and 'Save Link As...' the following link to download the presentation:
For a comprehensive, time-stamped, and printable outline of the presentation click here.
Managing database replication across several Domino servers may sometimes feel like a gargantuan task. With replicationEZ, you can obtain the answers you need to defeat your growing frustration at performing repetitive tasks, and the insight you require to become proactive.
Find out how you can establish a true global picture of replication across your Domino domain with a few clicks. Get answers to questions like:
- How do I know what has been replicated and where?
- So when and how did replication occur?
- Can we compare DB properties and high level info?
- What if I’d like to dig deeper?
- What about security?
- Can I find ALL replicas of one given database?
- What about changing stuff? Replication and other properties?
- How about replication settings? I bet there is no global overview there!
- Can I initiate replication without going to my server console?
- Bonus question: If I want to check if all agents have been replicated for all replicas of my database?