If you are not currently covered by our Software Maintenance agreement (or if you're not sure), do not update your software before confirming your coverage. New license keys are required for new major updates. Your old license keys will not work with the latest releases.
If you have not received any update emails, and you believe that you are covered by our Software Maintenance agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. License keys are also available to the the buyer in their Ytria account.
Our EZ Suite products are available to download either individually or in a complete EZ Suite bundle.
Download the entire EZ Suite here.
NOTE: To make sure your software is up to date, simply activate Ytria Update by going to the top menu of any Ytria product and selecting Help > Check for Updates.
16.5.1 | Released on April 6, 2017
- Erroneous text was displayed ("Exporting selection to file...") in progress dialog when using Ctrl+C in a grid with many rows selected.
- A memory limitation problem was encountered using Ctrl+C to copy HTML parts to the clipboard.
- Fixed – An issue that occurred when exporting or copying grid data to HTML format resulted in settings of '<B> X </B>' for checked checkbox cells being returned as corrupt.
- Fixed/New - Automation tag function fixes have been made for the following tags:
- List and Loop
- ShellExecute (in loop)
- Fixed – Various minor issues with Group and Sort actions on group totals within flexYgrid panels have been corrected.
- Fixed – An issue with the grid status bar summary information incorrectly showing group header row counts has been fixed.
16.5.0 | Released on November 2, 2016
16.0.0 | Released on April 28, 2016
12.1.0 | Released on May 27, 2015
12.0.6 | Released on October 1, 2014
12.0.5 | Released on July 22, 2014
12.0.0 | Released on July 22, 2014