Are you fed up of looking for that one property that might (or might not) be checked? Imagine a tool that lets you instantly find it. With designPropEZ you can search for design elements with any combination of properties. It is very useful to help validate the integrity of your data. (Example: you want to see if any design elements have the "Prohibit design refresh" property selected).
Search design properties
A powerful search engine lets you instantly track down a specific set of design source properties.
Organize design source properties the way you want
- Set up the search criteria in seconds and see the results with the click of a button.
- This allows you to see the current property status of your entire database's design elements in one step, and without you clicking wildly in the Domino Designer verifying each design element individually.
- When used in combination with the Update feature, you can eliminate design refresh problems easily
Search results are displayed for you in a window (similar to the Audit results window). You can also arrange the search results however you like:
Quickly build reports
- Choose a filter criteria (i.e. Type, Name & Alias...)
- Drag a column header here to group by that column
- Sort colums by clicking on the column header
- Move columns around by clicking and dragging
You can also export the results to a file. The various file formats are offered as seen in the image below (HTML, Microsoft Excel, XML, Pre-Formatted Text, Custom) which is a great reporting feature for users (not to mention time-saving too!).