Do you want full control over the design elements that you sign in a Domino database? Do your developers need the ability to sign design elements with a signing id, but you don't want to provide them with physical access to the id? If so then signEZ is the solution you've been looking for.
Streamline the Signing Process
Delegate Signing IDs without Compromising Security
- Sign only the design elements that require changes (Contrast this with the inflexible signing capabilities of the Designer and Administrator clients)
- No need to switch ID files in your Notes client when signing apps with different a ID file
- Save your password and stop re-typing it every single time you need to sign
- Sign several applications/databases at once—powerful batch mode and command line support helps streamline application signing and lets organizations tailor signEZ to fit their needs.
- Delegate signing IDs without granting inappropriate access or even revealing the password
- Administrators can delegate the use of signing IDs while maintaining strict control over who uses these IDs and how they are used
- Store a special signature ID file and define who can sign with it and where (i.e. database) they can sign with it
- Share cross certificates easily by uploading and copying them through the signEZ database
The top benefits for me are: The ability to sign design elements by a trusted ID without having to grant access to the physical ID or password. Separation of Duties and Process Control have become major issues in the new Sarbanes-Oxley procedures environment and SignEZ appears to allow us to remove the development staff from the moving & signing of design elements in the production environment.