This presentation highlights some of the more significant changes in the EZ 10.5 updates, but you can click here to see the complete version history (including the bug fixes and enhancements included in the EZ Suite 10.5.1 updates). Click on each section to obtain further details.
|Want to grab the video and watch it later? Go ahead! || |
Outline of presentation
What's New in All Products?
- What's New in All Products?
- Column freezing in grid-type windows
- ‘Sort groupings by count’ in grid windows
- More user-friendly change logging capabilities
- Enhanced status feedback in grid windows
- Convenient access to recently used servers and databases
What's New in databaseEZ 10.5?
- What's New in databaseEZ 10.5?
- New database properties available for analysis
- Tighter integration with designPropEZ
- New console command options
- Added ‘never replicate’ flag
- Dynamic property editing dialogs
- Clear replication histories for many databases at once
- Copy databases via right-click menu
- More interface enhancements and convenient features
What's New in scanEZ 10.5?
- What's New in scanEZ 10.5?
- Launch scanEZ by URL
- New Document Analyzer search options
- New ‘My Selection’ virtual folder functionalities
- Improved Note Info panel
- New scanEZ XML saved selection support
What's New in aclEZ 10.5?
- What's New in aclEZ 10.5?
- New filters for easier NAB management
- Export ‘tree view’ of NAB groups
- Support for Multiple NABs
- Additional information in Global ACL Properties panel
What's New in agentEZ 10.5?
- What's New in agentEZ 10.5?
- Customizable agent timeline chart image exportation
- Save and restore key agent settings
- See agent comments in the grid
What's New in viewEZ 10.5?