Thank you for your interest in this localization project
We've started development on a Web 2.0 interface (see the link at the bottom of this page) for anyone who wants to contribute translated terms. Here you will be able to add, edit, and update translated terms in any language.
For Ytria product users:
- Click the Download link next to the desired localized language.
- Save the .loc file in the same directory as your notes.exe file.
For translators who want to contribute to a localized language:
- Login with your Ytria account. Create an account if you do not have one yet.
- Click the Edit link next to the language you want to begin translation on.
- Under the Translation column, click the space next to the English Term and enter your translated term. Existing terms can also be updated.
- Click the check box under the Done column to save your changes.
When you are ready to begin, click here to access to the Localization database.