Effectively manage your agents, design element signatures and signer IDs
An agentEZ and signEZ best practices webcast
- Take control of your agents across your entire server.
- Understand and optimize agent schedules.
- Discover and solve agent problems.
- Best practices for agent management.
- Find and correct all sorts of signature issues.
- Learn about the best ways of managing signer IDs in your development and administration teams.
- Bring order to design element signature chaos in legacy environments.
- Learn about the benefits of doing batch jobs in signEZ.
Introduction to agentEZ (7:43)
Agent Selection (7:43)
Loading Process (8:17)
What does the grid mean? (9:29)
How to change stuff (11:49)
Basic features of agentEZ through examples (13:00)
Run on settings (13:12)
Two step saving process (15:08)
Working with agent schedules (18:42)
Troubleshooting agent problems(25:13)
Last run Start Date and history (25:45)
Run completion & execution time (29:00)
Agent logs & error codes (32:20)
Agent signatures (34:45)
Introduction to signEZ (37:40)
signEZ interface (38:00)
NAB Presence checker (41:00)
Features of signEZ through examples
Re-authenticating a session (42:00)
Re-signing with correct signatures ( 42:23)
Sharing signer IDs (44:45)
Batch signing with signEZ (52:41)
Modifying and saving agents using signEZ with agentEZ (01:36:00)