How to know your Office 365 tenant like never before: get to know sapio365
SPS NYC was a fantastic event, and as always, we loved learning about the various challenges you face in your everyday Office 365 work. We talked with a lot of people, but time is always short. So, we're bringing the conversation back!
What will I see in this webinar?
Your daily Office 365 work is just as important to us as it is to you. And we're always looking for areas where we can help you get more done in less time.
Admin tasks done faster and with less possibility of errors, all while gaining data insights that can help you build better processes—that's what sapio365 is about.
You and your team will love working with it and leaving the status quo in the dust.
And you won't have to write a single cmdlet, or wear down your mouse clicking through web portals.
"Which groups do my tenant's users belong to?"
All it takes is mere clicks to show every user in your tenant, which groups they belong to, and them manage them on the spot.
Having a the entire group membership situation helps you ensure that collaboration happens without a hitch.
"Is there any other way to see user license information? I wish I didn't have to use the command line."
See all user license information in your tenant broken down by user, SKU, provisioning status, anything!
Keep a keen eye on licensing to make sure that your users have all the services they're supposed to, when they're supposed to.
"What groups are even in my tenant? I need the whole story."
See your entire catalog of groups and their members, across your entire tenant. The entire situation in one place.
Ensure that your groups are populated with the correct users, so that your organizations connection structure remains in good order.
Like what you saw? It's just going to get better in our upcoming webinar.
- Gain control of your groups.
- Get to your crucial tenant data fast.
- View all licenses, service plans, and provisioning status for all users.
- See all OneDrive files, and their permissions, across your tenant.
- Manage directory roles, licenses, and more on the tenant level.
- Manage delivery restrictions easily.
- Optimize your entire user management process.
- View all SharePoint online site content to the list item and OneDrive file level.
- Report everything quickly.