Your guide to more cost-effective Office 365 administration with sapio365
See how you can step up your Office 365 management with sapio365, Ytria's standalone admin client for Office 365. You don't need to know PowerShell to expertly manage Office 365 using sapio365. But if you do like to code in Microsoft's ever-present language, there's still something for you in sapio365.
In this webinar, you'll learn how you can use sapio365 to carry out even the most complex Office 365 administration tasks, regardless of your own experience level.
In this hour, you learn how to:
- Gain control of your groups: memberships, expiration policy, content, and more.
- See crucial group, user, and site data.
- Accomplish a wide range of automated tasks in just a click.
- Manage licenses, service plans, and provisioning status in bulk.
- View all OneDrive files, and work with their permissions, across your entire tenant.
- Manage directory roles, licenses, and more on the tenant level.
- Manage delivery restrictions with point-and-click ease.
- Optimize your entire user management process.
- View all SharePoint online site content down to the list item and OneDrive file level.
- Create any type of report you can think of quickly and easily.