Your guide to modern defense tactics and risk mitigation for a secure IBM Domino environment
Enterprise IT security has never been more important in light of recent, high-profile cyber attacks—as well as the looming European GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) that comes into effect on May 25—and Domino Infrastructures are no exception.
In this fast-paced webinar, we'll walk through most important threats against Domino environments. And you'll learn what you can do to strengthen both your internal and external Domino security posture by using the Ytria tools.
We'll discuss topics such as
- External Domino security and all that's involved (ACLs, Domino Web server configurations, hashing algorithms).
- Mass-managing ACLs and effective access to critical applications—including proper reporting and documentation.
- Mitigating internal risks from application design flaws to agent security.
- Demonstrating real-life attack scenarios and how to defend yourself against them.
- Interesting security configuration worst practices, and myths regarding ACL settings, readers and authors items, and more.
You'll learn how to rein in thousands of ACLs, audit encryption strength of user passwords, and other remedies for a more holistic approach defending your Domino environment.