- Fixed - Restored compatibility for select date/time format options in Excel exports.
"In just one situation, agentEZ saved us dozens of hours of manual effort and helped us prevent any service disruption to our thousands of Notes users. ..."
Norm Van Bergen, Collaborative Applications Architect, Symcor Inc.
agentEZ version history
Released on July 24, 2017
Released on July 5, 2017
- New - Automation tag functions have been expanded to include the following tags: StopAutomation
- Fixed – Compatibility with CIAO! has been restored.
- Fixed - Various stability fixes and enhancements have been implemented.
Released on April 7, 2017
- Fixed – An issue causing intermittent 'Agent not run' flag inconsistency has been remedied.
- New – Date filters in flexYgrid columns now contain new date selection picker module.
- New – NAB group and name exploration/selection panels ('Names') now offer additional information columns: 'Full Name', 'NoteID', and 'NAB Filename'.
- New – 'Export to File' feature now provides a default file name when exporting to any format.
- Fixed – Improvements to the EZ Suite installation database and process execution fix installation problems in which some users were unable to install due to target folder restrictions.
- Fixed - Stability enhancements have been added in the Ytria Update utility.
- Fixed – The latest LibXL architecture has been implemented for Excel file export.
- Fixed – flexYgrid panels have gotten general stability enhancements.
- Fixed – Various bug fixes in grid-data Copy (specifically Ctrl + C command) functions were made to remedy the following issues: Erroneous text was displayed ("Exporting selection to file...") in progress dialog when using Ctrl+C in a grid with many rows selected. A memory limitation problem was encountered using Ctrl+C to copy HTML parts to the clipboard.
- Fixed – An issue that occurred when exporting or copying grid data to HTML format resulted in settings of ' X ' for checked checkbox cells being returned as corrupt.
- Fixed/New - Automation tag function fixes have been made for the following tags:
- List and Loop
- ShellExecute (in loop)
- Fixed – Various minor issues with Group and Sort actions on group totals within flexYgrid panels have been corrected.
- Fixed – An issue with the grid status bar summary information incorrectly showing group header row counts has been fixed.
Released on November 2, 2016
- Improved - Color coding enhancements in the agentEZ's database selection tree simplify agent visibility.
- New – 'Create Automation List from Selection' feature allows quick automation list building.
- New - Automation Console, with configurable detail level, lets you see real-time progress of script processing.
- New – Macro recorder lets you record and play XML macros (based on the Ytria Automation tag language) of your actions.
- Improved – Expanded automation tag library. See the full catalog of command tags in our Help section.
- Improved – Expanded bridges between EZ Suite tools now include the ability to launch scripts using other tools on current selections.
- New – Group/Ungroup toolbar buttons quicken working with data categorization.
- New – Hide/Unhide right-click menu options provide easier and safer method for hiding grid columns.
- New – Grid status bar now provides global stats for number of entries loaded, shown, hidden, and selected, as well as the number of groups present.
- New – 'Display all filtered and manually hidden rows' feature added for better contextual visibility.
- New – 'Suspend Grid Redraw' feature lets you put certain grid processes on standby during grid set up. - New – Resetting grid configuration now requires confirmation.
- New – 'Cutoff-Date/Time Filters' let you view information from a set time range back from the present time.
- Improved – 'Append Rows' now detects and merges data under matching column headers during export.
- Improved – Group/Sort operations now keep selection focus intact.
- Improved – 'Find First' search function now automatically focuses on found entry.
- Improved – Multiple column filters can now be combined on any given column.
- Improved – Filters now use true backend values instead of formatted, displayed value.
- Improved – Group zone is now scrollable to allow complete visibility for high-level of groupings.
Released on April 28, 2016
- Improved – Expanded option dialog lets you rename agent name and alias simultaneously.
- New – "Catalog Category" property now added to property inventory.
- New – flexYgrid data scanning and display engine increases data parsing ability and handling capacity over the legacy EZ Suite interface.
- New – flexYgrid navigation options allow for better searching, selection, and more.
- Improved – Sort functions for groups and columns are now independent. Group functions now include the ability to calculate Count, Sum, Average, Minimum, Maximum, and even Delta values in Group entries, who are themselves independently sortable.
- New – Context-based filter menus only display the types of filters that will work on that type of data.
- New – Multi-strength reset capabilities let you step back through filtering/formatting operations towards default settings, even to factor default configurations.
- Improved – The 'Values' filet has been revamped to offer an easy-to-use dialog with search capabilities. - New – Multi-type columns allow many possibilities to custom data formatting options.
- Improved – Better export functions include one-click toolbar access, a more logical layout, and improved interactivity with export preferences.
- New – Annotation columns let you add you own comments and temporary data points to data grids. - New – Save pre-set grid configurations.
- New – Quick access toolbar allows direct access to all major grid functions.
- New – Grid Manager complete grid configuration controller gives you a central place to control all grid preferences.
- New – Built in tool lets you create pivot tables on the fly, directly in the grid.
- New – Patent pending Data Comparator tool offers a new way to conduct data comparisons within a grid.
- Improved – The Ytria API has been expanded extensively to include all flexYgrid functions.
Released on May 28, 2015
- New -Open Server dialog: Option to save server names in Notes.ini for future reference, as well as manage the list.
- Fixed - Now you can Switch ID or use Full Admin Access after trying to open a database without the proper access rights; single-database products (like scanEZ) will re-open the database, server products (like aclEZ) will keep the database in the tree to re-open.
- Improved -Select a Server dialog: Better management of the 'Other & list Servers from Passthru Connexion' documents.
- New - Now you can specify folders to load when selecting a target server to open in the tool, so no need to load them all. You can add folders as well as save a list of folders to re-use (saved in the file YtriaServerFoldersList.txt).
- Fixed - When grouping by Agent Schedule, the information was sometimes inconsistent.
- New - Vastly improved version of the Modification Log template.
Released on October 1, 2014
- Fixed bug: Show proper Notes version for ODS 52.
- Fixed bug: Export in Excel from grid with grouping.
- Fixed bug: Handling numbers with decimals.
- New: "Append" and "Add Non-Contiguous" options in export (also available through Automation).
Released on July 22, 2014
- URL created with https only when required.
- Switch ID and Full Admin Access improved - now uses saved password.
- Optimized Grid Filter.
- New server tree right click-menu item: 'Refresh'.
- Fixed and improved Automation & Excel Export.
- URL created with https only when required.
- Fixed bug when closing documents.
- Passthru Server type connections are now properly listed in Server list dialogues.
- Switch ID and Full Admin Access improved - now uses saved password Improved: 'Select a server' dialog.
- New: 'Recent Server or DB' list is now case insensitive.
- Fixed: 'Create Folder' issue when adding a document to newly created folder.
- Fix: 'Restore Saved Agent Properties' issue.
Released on April 4, 2014
- Fixed Bug: Crash occurred only in IBM Notes 7 and older.
- Added ability to close the Help Center dialog with the 'Esc' key.
- Fixed Bug: Could set up a date beyond 31st of the month. This has been resolved.
Released on March 27, 2014
- Added new eXtensible Markup Language (XML) scripts to automate processes in the EZ Suite.
- Added new "Load Automation XML" feature option accessible from Server or Database menu. Updated java widgets to launch from IBM Notes and IBM Domino Designer.
- Improved Database Selection Filter panel. It now includes Full Path search option.
- Enhanced Server Selection Dialog Box (with QuicK Search, etc.).
- Enhanced NAB Presence Checker and Group Expander with option to include additional NAB databases.
- Improved standard Regular Expression (Regex) and Formula dialog boxes with Show History button and interface. Past Regex and formulas can be selected for use or they can be deleted from the History.
- Enhanced Open Database dialog box with Ctrl+F to find databases on selected servers, sticky display preferences (Title and/or File Name) and F3 key to find next matches.
- Added new distinguishable icon for redirection directories in the Selection Tree for easier identification.
- Improved Quick Search. Query is no longer limited to the sorted column, and allows subsequent selection of any column to conduct the search.
- Added new Set Column Width option enabling the user to define the number of characters to display for the selected column.
- Enhanced grid exporting to copy/paste grid contents in HTML, Rich Text and Simple Text formats in any word editor program or IBM Notes.
- Enhanced group and cell formatting dialog boxes. Custom formatting of dates and numbers can be applied to both groups and cell at the same time from either dialog box.
- Added new Register by Email option for when internet is unavailable.
- Improved YtriaUpdate to handle Windows 7 UAC security restrictions.
- Enhanced Names dialog box with new options.
- Fixed Bug: Optimized code for the grid.
- Added new native Excel options to Grid data exporting, including the use of custom, pre-formatted excel books. Supports both Excel 97-2003 and Excel 2007-2010 output file formats.
- Added new button "Save Agent Timeline to clipboard". Supports BMP, PNG, JPEG and GIF formats.
- Added new option "Exporting Agent Timeline to file" to copy the agent timeline to clipboard or save it in BMP, PNG, JPG or GIF file formats.